- Introduce and effectively promote all Boutique activities (marketing plans, loyalty scheme, events, workshops, promotions) to new & existing clients.
- Achieve given sales target and expectations.
- Take part in housekeeping routines and follow operational procedures consistently.
- Perform accurate sales transactions and sales collections.
- Calculate and submit self-commission Report to Retail Manager timely and accurately.
- Communicate with Retail Manager to build sales and teamwork.
- Handle customer’s exchange correctly.
- Take responsibility to minimize stock loss and maximize boutique’s security.
- Ensure merchandising is attractive, up-to-date and consistent with marketing plans.
- Monitor stock’s batch code consistently and update Retail Manager before expiry dates.
- Ensure pricing of stocks are accurate.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM level or equivalent.
- School leaver or fresh graduate are also encourage to apply as beauty care training will be provided.
- Experienced and skillfull candidate can be offered as Retail Supervisor/ Retail Manager.
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Highly motivated with good insight of customer service.
- Service oriented with high enthusiasm to serve.
- Team player who can drive sales with team member.
- Keen to earn high income
- To work with us, a company which is France's leading ecological and organic beauty brand.
- Uniform is provided.
- Beauty care training is provided.
- Annual performance bonus
- Basic + Attractive Incentive & Commission Schemes
- Medical, EPF, SOCSO
- Free health screening after 1 year service
- Staff purchase rebate
- Long service award
Interested candidates are to submit detailed resume to HR Department or call at 03-2720 6288 .Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.