PLACING AN ORDER
- To review what is available to purchase simply browse our website. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on "Add To Bag" and then select the quantity you wish to purchase (maximum 9 pieces for each item). You will be asked to login to continue the next step, please register if it is your first time to make purchase online. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (Credit Card) information.
- Once you have paid via credit card your order will be processed online immediately. Once your credit card details are verified by Global Payments, we can pack your order and deliver it to you according to our shipping policy (insert shipping and delivery terms hyperlink). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L'OCCITANE Malaysia - purchases for Melvita.
- Please contact your financial institution if you have any enquiries associated with your credit card.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Orders made after 5pm each day would be considered as next day purchase for courier purposes. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
- MELVITA will send an Order Confirmation email to you after your payment is verified and with our acceptance. The email contains your order details including products code, product description, invoice and delivery address. If you do not receive the order confirmation email within 4 business days, please check your order summary in “My Account "or your email junk folder. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2720 6222 (Monday to Friday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-6pm, excluding Public Holidays) for assistance.
- MELVITA will send a Dispatch Notification email on behalf of our logistic company to you after your order is dispatched. You can find your tracking number and the details of your shipment in the email. Please click the following link to track your order. If you do not receive the dispatch notification email, please check your order summary in “My Account "or your email junk folder. Alternatively, you may also contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 03-2720 6222 (Monday to Friday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-6pm, excluding Public Holidays) for assistance.
- Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned logistic company, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders via the links below:
- Go to www.gdexpress.com , click on the tab “Tracking”, and then on to “e-tracking”
- Go to https://my.ta-q-bin.com and then key in your tracking number in the “track now” pop-up
FORMS OF PAYMENT
Melvita website is pleased to accept the following credit cards as forms of payment:
- Melvita Malaysia Online Boutique is set up to take immediate orders online via credit card (MasterCard™, Visa™) and Financial Process Xchange (FPX) at the moment. This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to L'OCCITANE Malaysia - purchases for Melvita.
- Financial Process Xchange (FPX) supports Internet Explorer Version 7 and above as well as latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.
- All prices on this website are processed in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM).
VOUCHERS AND DISCOUNTS
- In-store VIP Members discount is not applicable for online purchases.
- In-store VIP Members points are not collectable for online purchases.
- In- store vouchers (gift vouchers, cash vouchers) are not applicable for online purchases.
- Online vouchers are only applicable for online purchases.
- Promotions and gifts might vary from in-store promotions.
In order to protect you as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity, MELVITA will screen all orders and reserves the right to withhold or refuse processing any orders due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. MELVITA may request a copy of your credit card statement via email to verify your payment. MELVITA also reserves the right to disable any member accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses in case of suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity.
Product prices listed on Melvita website are subject to change without advanced notice.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Products sold are non-refundable, therefore we regret to inform that orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Kindly ensure you have checked and validated all details and information before you process your payment.
TAX AND CUSTOM DUTIES
While we appoint our own agents to carry out delivery, all goods are subjected to local customs clearance formalities and regulations of respective countries. This may include providing additional personal documentation or permit as a result of the actions of customs clearance. We will endeavour to expedite that all customs formalities for your order but are not liable for any delays, losses or interference due to customs. Any customs duty/tax arising out of shipment will have to be borne by the customer.