RETURNS POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
- We are committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, we are happy to issue a product exchange for new and unopened normal priced product(s) that is returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- All new and unopened normal priced products may be exchanged with an original receipt/invoice or mail order packing invoice.
- All product may be exchanged once.
- Products sold are non-refundable, but we will happily exchange the product with another product of same value. Products sold are non-refundable, but we will happily exchange the product with another product of same value. Product of lesser value will not be refunded. Product of greater value will be borne by customer.
- All original shipping and/or handling charges are non-refundable. Products are to be returned in its original brand new condition via sender’s preferred delivery mode. We recommend that you use a reliable courier service with parcel tracking services to prevent damages. We regret to inform that products sold online are not exchangeable at stores at the moment.
- Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your product for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is completed.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Melvita reserves the right of final decision if the product returned is in unsatisfactory condition, or the above terms are not met.
- f you have any questions on our return policy, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 03-2141 7311 (Monday to Friday: 10am 1pm and 3pm - 5pm, excluding Public Holidays). Please provide your contact details, invoice number and reason for return.