SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TERMS
- Items purchased will be couriered via standard service within 3-5 business days for West Malaysia; 3-7 business day for East Malaysia (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays) upon order payment confirmation.
- Orders will be couriered between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Friday, half days on Saturday
- Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- Please note that you will have to sign for your order. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the item will be couriered to you the next day. Please call the assigned logistic company and provide your tracking number to arrange for a redelivery.
- • If you are not at the delivery address at the time of delivery, the assigned logistic company will provide a notification card advising you of the process for redelivery. If three attempts (total) are made to deliver your order, it will be returned to Melvita. Redelivery will be at the expense of the customer.
- MELVITA will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to Customer Service on the same day with supporting evidence and your Invoice number. Reimbursement is subjected to the courier company's discretion.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- At the moment, we only ship within Malaysia. If you wish to ship an order to your country, please visit our international portal at www.melvita.com for a list of countries that accept eCommerce orders.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- Shipping charges implies accordingly. West Malaysia, RM12 | East Malaysia, RM20
- Free shipping within Malaysia with purchase of RM200 & above. Shipping charge for West Malaysia, RM 12 and East Malaysia, RM20 will be applied for orders below RM200
- All orders within Malaysia are dispatched from our Malaysia location by land freight. Please note the delivery charge does not include any applicable taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for any taxes and duties incurred.
- While we appoint our own agents to carry out delivery, all goods are subjected to local customs clearance formalities and regulations of respective countries. This may include providing additional personal documentation or permit as a result of the actions of customs clearance. We will endeavour to expedite that all customs formalities for your order but are not liable for any delays, losses or interference due to customs. Any customs duty/tax, GST charges arising out of shipment will have to be borne by the customer.
- Once your orders have been picked up by our assigned logistic company, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders via the links below:
- Go to www.gdexpress.com , click on the tab “Tracking”, and then on to “e-tracking”
- Go to https://my.ta-q-bin.com and then key in your tracking number in the “track now” pop-up
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order. You may add the item to your wishlist and we will email you when the items are back in stock.
- We strive to deliver your order within the delivery timing. However please note that in the event of stock unavailability of items ordered, we may need to source from other stock locations. We will inform you within 2-3 business days and we seek your kind understanding in the delay of the shipment pertaining to stock availability. We do not accept back orders.
- If you have any questions on our shipping policy, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 03-2720 6222 (Monday to Friday: 9am-12pm and 1pm-6pm, excluding Public Holidays).