HOW TO BECOME A CLEAN BEAUTY CLUB MEMBER
- Spend minimum of RM200 in a single receipt in store (Valid in Malaysia only).
- Green membership isl valid until 31 March of the membership year period.
- Spend RM300 in accumulated receipts before membership expiry on 31 March to maintain Green membership status.
- Green member who spend RM800 in accumulated receipts within the membership year period will be upgraded to Gold member in the following year.
- Instant upgrade to Gold member is valid for spend of RM600 in a single receipt within the membership year period.
- Membership status upgrade will only take effect on every 1 April.
- Spend minimum of RM600 in a single receipt in store (Valid in Malaysia only).
- Gold membership will expire on 31 March of the following year (minimum promise 1 year membership).
- Spend RM1200 in accumulated receipts before membership expiry to maintain Gold membership status, otherwise status will be changed to Green member.
- Earn 1 reward points for every RM20 spent on your purchase at Melvita in store Malaysia only. Reward points are awarded based on net value after deduction of discounts and vouchers..
- Member must identify yourself with mobile number to the cashier at the time of purchase to collect reward points. Failure to do so will result in no points awarded for the amount spent.
- Reward points will not be awarded for the following:
- Purchase of Melvita Gift Certificate.
- Corporate purchase
- Purchase made at Duty Free store
- “Birthday e-Voucher”, “Redemption e-Voucher” and all kind of Promotional Vouchers
- Reward points are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Once reward points have been redeemed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Reward points earned can be redeemed at any Melvita in store. Balance of reward points cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited on 31 March every year*.
- Member can check the points information via https://my.melvita.com or at any Melvita store by providing NRIC or mobile number.
- Malaysia residents and non–residents with local address and contact number are eligible.
- By utilising the benefits and privileges of Melvita club, member is deem to agree and accept the terms and conditions of this loyalty program.
- Melvita membership is non-transferable & non-shareable. Only official registered member can utilize the benefits and privileges. Any violation may result in the termination of the membership.
- Members are required to present their NRIC for verification when collecting birthday privilege and points redemption rewards at Melvita stores.
- By signing up Melvita club membership, you agree that:
- you have read, understood and accepted the terms & conditions;
- you are eligible for Membership: and
- Promotional materials will only be sent to Members who meet the minimum criteria as determined by MELVITA (under L’OCCITANE MALAYSIA SDN BHD.)
- Members have to write in to Info@melvita.com.my for any cancellation on membership.
- Members are advised to notify any Melvita in store of any change of mailing address or other personal particulars to avoid correspondence being sent to incorrect address, e-mailbox or mobile phone.
- The management of L’OCCITANE MALAYSIA SDN BHD reserves the right to change the Melvita club membership terms & conditions without prior notice. Any new or amended terms & conditions will override the existing Melvita club membership terms & conditions.